At Howe Mortuary, we believe that the men and women who served our nation's call, deserve the highest respect and devotion in return.
Why Do More Families Trust Us to Care for their Veteran?
We are known for our compassion and care when it comes to military services. Whichever burial your family has chosen, Howe Mortuary will proudly take care of all the details involved.
We are Proud to Honor Those Who Served
Our professional staff are honored to be able to care for a veteran and their family. It is our way of saying,"thank you," to service the country.
We are committed and motivated to taking care of all the details involved with providing your veteran a deeply meaningful and honorable ceremony. Howe
Mortuary & Cremation Services can:
- Complete applications for all veterans’ benefits, including prestigious Military Honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate and veteran memorial headstone or marker
- Affirm and coordinate any paid pre-plan funding benefits which may cover any expenses deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration
- Coordinate all required documentation provided by family to request honors
- Coordinate with national or state veterans’ cemeteries for your loved ones memorial spot.
You will receive:
- The professional services of Funeral Director and support staff
- Transfer the deceased and professional care
- Cremation services
- Use of our mortuary facilities and staff for a visitation or gathering
- A funeral or memorial ceremony
- Use of automotive equipment
- Online interactive memorial website
- Additional personalization options, including specialized engraving, a moving tribute video
To learn more about how we can serve you, give us a call. We will be honored to speak with you.
Who is Eligible?
In short, the veteran must have been honorably discharged. A more detailed list of those service men and women who may apply for, and receive veterans' burial benefits, with full military honors would include:
- Military members on active duty or in the Selected Reserve
- Former military members who served on active duty and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members who completed at least one term of enlistment or period of initial obligated service in the Selected Reserve and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members discharged from the Selected Reserve due to a disability incurred or aggravated in the line of duty.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, or that of a family member, call us at (303) 776-2434. If you have any questions about your eligibility or that of a family member, contact the staff of one of our locations or send us an email using our contact form.